Monday, October 6, 2008

Alyssa's first formal dance!













Alyssa went to homecoming on Saturday. Her date was one of her best freinds, Kaden Keller. They went on an all-day date in St. George and then went to the dance. Alyssa was a little upset that I wasn't there to help her get ready (see post below), but it all worked out. Her good friend Kassidy Carter did her hair and Caroline took pictures. Alyssa wanted to make sure her dad knew that his little girl would be safe and revealed her concealed weapon!

2 comments:

Renee Jacobsen said...

Those are some serious guns Alyssa! You look gorgeous!
Love you,
Renee

Kathy Twitchell said...

Oh Alyssa you looks so gorgeous!!! It must be because you are a laurel now:) I am so excited to have you in our class. Your personality is contagious! Susan....I feel like I have been a little out of the YW loop since school started but I really need to help out more besides teaching on Sundays. Please let me know how I can help in anyway and when we have meetings. Thanks!